What is Bullying?
Bullying is when someone is being hurt either by words or actions on purpose, usually more than once, feels bad because of it, and has a hard time stopping what is happening to them.
Bullying can be:
- pushing and shoving
- yelling at someone
- making rude gestures
- taking or breaking another person’s things
- name calling
- making fun of someone
- laughing at someone
- leaving someone out on purpose
- starting rumors or telling lies about someone
- sending mean messages on a computer or cell phone
- trying to make someone feel bad about who they are
Where Does Bullying Happen?
Bullying can happen anywhere. It can occur in your neighborhood, while going to school, at school, and while on-line.